- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases, including troubleshooting potential issues Mining and cleaning data in preparation for analysis.
- Preparing reports which effectively communicate their findings to organizational leadership and key stakeholders.
- Must possess the technical skills necessary for data mining, hygiene, and analysis, along with strong interpersonal skills to communicate their findings to decisionmakers.
- Must possess data visualization and presentation skills, Microsoft Excel, StructuredQuery Language , and R or Python programming knowledge.
- Preparing strategic recommendations for process adjustments, procedures, and performance improvements.
- Other skills include Critical thinking, problem-solving, communication, and process improvement.
- Understanding of their organization objectives and procedures so that they can analyze performance, identify inefficiencies, and propose and implement solutions.
- Working knowledge of the technology involved in analytics
Should be exceptionally good in communication as its direct client interaction, to be proactive and identify gaps and discuss issues with customer. Experience in Energy sector is preferred.